rasstoprifect Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Broken Movie Download Hd

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A gun blast, a flash of light, and a young woman awakens to the comfort of her own bed. Bonnie Clayton has it all, a great relationship, a challenging career, and the burden of a dream that grows more vivid and disturbing with each passing night. But when Bonnie is abducted by a sadistic stranger and his colorful entourage, she discovers that the key to her survival lies within the familiar realms of her recurring dream.
"Broken" is a great "how to" disc. While the short film is cool, it really works better in conjunction with the DVD that offers great insight into how to make your own action/thriller on a small budget. Made for reportedly $8,000.00, director Alex Ferrari has crammed in some 100 special visual effects shots. And it looks terrific leaving you wanting more.<br/><br/>The story involves Bonnie who wakes up in her darkened apartment to be abducted by strange and dangerous folks. Skip forward to a warehouse or secret facility of some sort where Bonnie is strapped to an antique wheelchair surrounded by even more dangerous killers all of whom want a piece of her. But she doesn't know why. And neither do we. In time, she will be killed but the sadistic bastards want to have fun with her first.<br/><br/>More of a teaching film, "Broken" servesthe platform for special effects talent, director, and co-writer Ferrari to educate us on how everything is done. The amazingly power packed DVD is extremely instructive and even fascinating. Use of split screen showing the rehearsal and the finished scene is interesting and Ferrari humbly provides insight into the workings of making a action/thriller with little money.<br/><br/>I especially liked the recipe offered for making your own "guacamole gun." For those of you not familiar with this gun, it's a device that simulates what happens when a person is shot by a gun. It's gross and funny to see the experimentation process for the creation of this useful device.<br/><br/>Anyone who is thinking about making an action/thriller ought to have the "Broken" DVD in their library.<br/><br/>The Disc A must for anyone intending to make their own low budget action/thriller or anyone whose just curious about the subject.<br/><br/>Picture Quality: 10/10 The transfer is crisp and the picture lush. There is a portion of the DVD devoted to making DV look like film.<br/><br/>Sound Quality: 10/10 Sound was even good on extras shot during rehearsals. Of course, there is a portion of the disc devoted to sound and syncing.<br/><br/>Extra Features: 10/10 A teaching disc that includes fantastic extras.<br/><br/>The Final Word:<br/><br/>I liked the short movie fine, but when combined with a dynamite DVD loaded with extras that are content rich, this should be a essential part of any independent filmmaker's library.<br/><br/>Jonathan W. Hickman - http://www.einsiders.com
Visually, this film is amazing. There isn't much of a plot to it (and what is there is confusing) but this looks more like a pre-credits sequence to a feature film rather than a short. The DVD has many exciting documentaries on the making of the film and they cover every single aspect. It's quite impressive. I think the director Mr. Ferrari has a great future ahead of him (looks like Broken the Movie is in the works) and I am very happy that I was able to buy the DVD and experience this film in the privacy of my own home. What I hope for is that the feature explains what the short didn't. Buy this film and support Mr. Ferrari. You won't regret it!

The Nafta S perBuck Rogers in the 25th Century 720p movieshindi New GenesisFortress movie free download hdThe Come UndoneDownload Iron Sky full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Hitman: Agent 47 full movie in hindi free downloadtamil movie Are You Really Getting Married free downloadWelcome full movie in hindi 720pAnother One Bites the Dust hd mp4 download

last edited 213 weeks ago by rasstoprifect
Please log in to post a reply.